"She transformed me from someone who was downplaying my abilities and experience into a person who was confident in myself and what I could offer the organization."
-SW, Membership & Volunteer Director
"Lyn has great powers of empathy, and an outstanding ability to listen deeply - and ask the right question at the right time to promote alternative thoughts and options."
- CP, Interior Design
"It has been a couple of years since I worked with Lyn and I still find myself using practices that she taught me then. I wouldn't be who I am today without the work I did with her."
- DJ, What's Working
"Lyn's wisdom was greatly appreciated as I had not worked with a strong, non-judgmental, intelligent female leader - ever before in my life. Her groundedness was calming and comforting. I felt heard, and that my time with her mattered."
-AD, Development Director
- Purpose and Outcomes – We draft a mutually agreed upon roadmap that lays out your goals, details what you want to achieve, and identifies how you'll know when you’ve reached your goals.
- Current and New Narratives – This part of this process reveals the metaphor you now live by and invites you into a new possibility of who you can become.
- Experiential Learning – Engages you in readings, practices, self reflections, self observations and exercises tailored for your optimum development as well as your schedule.
- Applied Learning – Integrates your plan and learning into the actual work or personal domains or your life.
- In Between Sessions – Supports your progress with contact as needed, such as short calls, emails and/or text messages.
In general terms, you can anticipate the following outcomes from our work together:
- Achieve your goals professionally and personally.
- Gain a better understanding of yourself and others.
- Build new skills and competencies.
- Generate your own solutions to ensure continued and sustained growth.
- Develop an awareness of your body to assist you in achieving your goals.
- Establish greater vision for your journey.