Thank you for your interest in learning about what we can achieve together in a coaching relationship.
If you are:
- An established, emerging or entrepreneurial leader
- An individual pursuing a career or life transition
I can help you:
- Set meaningful goals and build the skills to achieve them.
- Strengthen your leadership by tapping into your creativity and unlocking your full potential.
- Explore and identify what matters most to you: your passions, principles, and values.
- Integrate what really matters throughout all aspects of your life.
- Uncover unproductive patterns and obstacles.
- Learn ways to make sustainable change.
- Enhance your resiliency and capacity to self-correct.
- Develop lasting competence that enables you to continually create, grow, and lead.
Become the go-to expert in your own life.
One-on-One Integral Coaching
I follow a powerful and comprehensive methodology known as Integral Coaching®. This holistic model involves all aspects of one’s self. I bring a caring, forthright and results oriented approach to this process.
In One-on-One Coaching, we examine various domains of your life—your habits, relationships, history, and physical environment—to achieve a full understanding of your world and how you interact with it.
This lays the foundation for engaging in the alchemy of dynamic and deep professional and personal growth.
I also offer focused, intensive workshops, which can be customized for business teams or individuals. They are:
- Creativity in Business, designed for groups, this workshop is based on a hugely popular course originally taught at Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Creative Insight Journey, a variation of Creativity in Business, offered to individuals and non business professionals.
- Change Management, using the renowned Immunity to Change™ process to make and sustain change.
360-Degree Leadership Assessments
The Leadership Circle provides comprehensive leadership assessments for individuals, groups and organizations.
- The Leadership Circle Profile ™ assesses who you are as a leader, what behaviors drive you and what will contribute to your growth, development and effective leadership.
- The Leadership Culture Survey ™ is an assessment tool for leadership teams to entire organizations and shows how the current culture is viewed and the opportunities for growth and change.
Lyn has a remarkable way to create a space of intimacy that is both uplifting and critical for a great coaching partnership to succeed. She also has a range of experiences that helped me challenge my assumptions and explore new dimensions. – Ana Gamborena | Director of Business Partners | Microsoft | Age 35