My approach to coaching, known as Integral Coaching®, is holistic. It involves looking at all aspects of a client’s life – both inner and outer. Developed by New Ventures West, this model, which incorporates both centuries-old Eastern traditions and contemporary Western cognitive and behavioral science, follows a structured, results oriented methodology. One-on-one coaching is not formulaic and is always customized to meet your individual needs and where you are in life. The Integral Coaching ® approach I use, provides a model for a systematic approach that includes a Developmental Plan with the following components:
- Purpose and Outcomes – We draft a mutually agreed upon roadmap that lays out your goals, details what you want to achieve, and identifies how you’ll know when you’ve reached your goals.
- Current and New Narratives – This part of this process reveals the metaphor you now live by and invites you into a new possibility of who you can become.
- Experiential Learning – Engages you in readings, practices, self reflections, self observations and exercises tailored for your optimum development as well as your schedule.
- Applied Learning – Integrates your plan and learning into the actual work or personal domains or your life.
My role, as a coach, is to help you set and achieve your own professional and personal goals — goals that are based on what matters to you. Through the process, you learn to be self-correcting and self-generating, putting you in the position to be the go-to expert in your own life.
You can anticipate the following outcomes from our work together:
- Achieve your goals professionally and personally.
- Gain a better understanding of yourself and others.
- Build new skills and competencies.
- Generate your own solutions to ensure continued and sustained growth.
- Develop an awareness of your body to assist you in achieving your goals.
- Establish greater vision for your journey.
In One-on-One Coaching, we examine various domains of your life—your habits, relationships, history, and physical environment—to achieve a full understanding of your world and how you interact with it.
This lays the foundation for engaging in the alchemy of dynamic and deep professional and personal growth.
Contact Lyn Ciocca McCaleb today and get started on your next journey.